la pesca con mosca en Eslovenia, con informes diarios
del Sava Bohinjka, Radovna y Soca, las mejores capturas,
apuntes sobre el tímalo, pesca de la trucha marrón
y de la arco iris, y novedades de nuestra tienda
on line. ·En caso de que usted tenga algunas fotos
bonitas de su pesca con mosca en Eslovenia, envíenlas
a nuestro email con su nombre y las incluiremos
en las noticias, para compartir sus experiencias
con los demás! ·Gracias por ayudarnos con este blog!.
NOTICIAS DE PESCA A MOSCA
en ESLOVENIA, INFORMES DE HUCHO-HUCHO
HOT JULY AND BIG DRY FLIES,
18.7.2018 July month going in its second half, bringing proper summer time fishing conditions. Levels of most rivers are down and fish tend to stay in the faster parts of the rivers, under the waterfalls and shadow areas. Early morning and late afternoon is the time to be out there! Image was taken on on of our Fishing tours, trout was not really feeding from the surface, but she just could not say no to a big sedge skillfully presented to her by our young fly fisherman Mr. Jan N. Well done!
GREAT JULY FLY FISHING,
13.7.2018 Finally we all can benefit from the suffering we have had in the spring - snow in the mountains keeps the levels of the river nicely on the normal levels and moody weather does not over heat the rivers - great combination for a cosy dry fly fishing! Video showing a bit of dry fly action on one of the smaller Slovenian rivers.. as you can see, fish is frenzy on feeding from the surface. Tons of fun despite the sizes of the predators not really big :-D
JUNE WILL BE PROLONGED IN JULY!,
6.7.2018 Bad news for the swimmers on the river! July will not be so hot and sunny as in the past years! At least it did not start like that. But what seems to be a bad news for the Top-less visitors of the rivers can be a GREAT NEWS for us - Fly fisherman! Cloudy weather and a shower from time to time creates good DRY FLY fishing conditions on the Sava Bohinjka river! At the moment of this typo, Bled having a rainy day, but the coming end of the week will be sunny! PERFECT chance to spend your Dry fly fishing weekend on the Sava Bohinjka river!
INTO JULY WITH GOOD FISHING CONDITIONS!,
2.7.2018 The high levels and snow in the mountains which made our spring a nightmare now turned to be beneficial! Sava Bohinjka keeps optimal water level and the fish still feed strongly, not yet in the lazy summer type mode! Hatches are still intense, but no more large may flies or ephemeras.. now small ants or emergers are a weapon you should have with!
SAVA BOHINJKA - PERFECT FLY FISHING CONDITIONS,
22.6.2018 Right now 98% of all anglers are happy with the levels and dry fly fishing conditions of the Sava Bohinjka river. That remaining 2% is not happy just because they are like that type of persons :-D Weather chilled down a bit, since this morning we saw only 6 degrees, while during the day it climbs back to 20 or more.... MONDAY JUNE 25TH IS A NATIONAL DAY OF SLOVENIA (A HOLIDAY) AND FAUNA FLY SHOP WILL BE OPEN LIKE ON SUNDAYS - 8:00-10:00 AM ONLY. Thanks for understanding - yes, we will go fly fishing haha....
SNOW MELT GONE - GO!!!,
13.6.2018 NOW! is finally the moment that we had been waiting for! Levels of the north-west Slovenian rivers had dropped down on the normal and wading, dry fly fishing and comfortable crossing of the rivers are finally possible.. this will last for few more weeks, after that the heat might bring the day time action a bit down.. use the moments till they last!